Ausco Products began post World War II (1946) in a small size carport as a foundry supplying a vast range of general and marine hardware items that included, ball valves, dancing taps, football sprigs, boat fittings and scultpuring. In 1947 Ausco then moving into Harold Street, Dianella which became our home all the way through to 2001. During the 1980s Ausco expanded into CNC manufacturing to compliment the non-ferrous foundry. This enabled Ausco to cast and machine components in-house. Expanding our capability through the 1980s Ausco started branching out into the oil & gas, mining, automotive and construction industries. In 2001 Ausco relocated to a new premises at 273 Camboon Road Malaga.
The marine industry has been a large factor to Ausco’s foundation and existence through to today. Through the years Ausco vastly developed over the years to cater the needs of the industry with designing a complete range of products including general deck hardware, standard and custom portholes, navigation lights, ships bells, skin fittings and hose connectors to name a few. Still to this day Ausco maintains a well known name in the marine industry, producing some of the finest portholes in the world that are seen on a vast range of super yachts.
Today the team at Ausco are still supporting local engineering, manufacturing and innovating for tomorrow.